Serving the Pacific Northwest Since 2004
Allevia Health, Inc. provides authorized sales and service for Alpha-Stim® brand CES and MET medical devices to patients and providers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We also offer continuing medical education for Oregon and Washington practitioners interested in integrating Alpha-Stim® into their clinical practice.
We are proud to be a leader in facilitating increased utilization and access to Alpha-Stim® Technology for the management of mood disorders and chronic pain. Allevia Health staff and associates are committed to providing the best service available to the patients and practitioners we serve.
I originally purchased from Allevia, the first time, because of your excellent customer service and I continue to see that it is a wonderful company. Everyone at customer service is always so knowledgeable and helpful. I very much appreciate all your assistance and kindness.
Services for healthcare professionals:
- Direct services to your patients, including sales, rentals, insurance filing and follow-up support to ensure the best results (please fax a medical order or Rx for this option).
- Unlimited clinical and technical support to our clients, including services offered through the manufacturer’s clinical support line.
- Patient referrals to practitioners experienced with the Alpha-Stim®.
- CES and MET Certification workshops and webinars.
- Coordination of study groups for practitioners who use the Alpha-Stim® in their clinical work.
- Purchase plans of devices at significant practitioner discounts if you wish to participate in our Professional Dispensing Program of Alpha-Stim® directly to your patients or clients. Please contact us for more information on volume order plans.
- Sales and rentals of Alpha-Stim® devices. Friendly and knowledgeable staff will answer your patients’ questions and suggest the best purchase plan to meet their needs and to expedite the acquisition of their Alpha-Stim®.
- Technical support by phone weekdays 9A-5P (Pacific Time) and by email to ensure the most optimal clinical results. Additional technical and clinical support is available from the manufacturer.
- Guidance on insurance filing for Alpha-Stim® devices.
- We are honored to provide support to our veterans who obtain their Alpha-Stim® devices through their local VA facilities in Oregon and Washington State.
Why choose Allevia Health
Authorized Distributor for Oregon & Washington
Allevia Health, Inc. has achieved the highest level of training and proficiency in the clinical use and research of Alpha-Stim devices. We are the experts on your side, with over 16 years of experience.
We offer an extensive library of patient and clinician training materials. Online video tutorials make it easy to learn to use the Alpha-Stim. In addition, all of our devices come with user friendly protocols with color photographs for treating specific conditions.
Our rent-to-own plans make your purchase easier and more affordable. We are currently offering rental contracts for both Alpha-Stim AID and Alpha-Stim M models.
Free Shipping, 6 days/week
We offer free shipping on purchases of supplies and accessories of more than $100. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
Money Back Guarantee
30-day Money Back Guarantee (10% restocking fee) on device sales. See our return policy for more information.
Our devices include a comprehensive manufacturer peace of mind warranty, and unparalleled FREE clinical and technical support. We appreciate your business ... and you always get to talk to a real person.
Meet our Team
Jay Halaj, PhD
Entrepreneur and senior level manager with more than 20 years of experience in research, education, marketing and business development. Jay leads continuing education seminars and provides clinical support and in-services for healthcare professionals.
Melora Geyer, MS
Melora provides technical support to ensure patients are treating with the Alpha-Stim® according to the manufacturer's and/or practitioner's instructions. She also coordinates our continuing education seminars and our presence at medical conferences.
Kenneth A. Shultz, EdD, PS
Dr. Shultz brings over thirty eight years of mental health experience to our team. Ken was one of the first EMDR-certified clinicians in the state. Dr. Shultz has ample experience with CES an MET and has lectured on this topic nationally and internationally, including Croatia and Russia.
Gianina comes to us with a client-driven approach with almost 20 years of varied experience spanning pharmaceutical sales, toxicology sales, and medical device sales. She began her career working for pharma within a corporate setting until shifting to principal distributorship, continuing to build a great network of clients.
Clois Paul Hancock
Clois is a certified holistic health practitioner with background in palliative care, massage therapy, wellness consulting and education, as well as sales of medical instruments and implants in orthopedics and sports medicine.