Do you have a refractory patient not responding to medication?
What is Alpha-Stim?
Alpha-Stim is a state-of-the art prescription medical technology for the treatment of anxiety, depression, insomnia and pain. Alpha-Stim utilizes a patented microcurrent waveform for unparallel performance and safety.
Depending on the indication, a very mild electrical current is either applied with earclip electrodes to the head (a method called Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation) or directly to the muscle and/or joint with hand-held probes or self-adhesive electrodes (a method called Microcurrent Electrical Therapy). Both treatments are well tolerated and safe.
The Alpha-Stim Advantage
- Low incidence of adverse effects.
- More efficacious than most other forms of therapy.
- Relatively easy to learn.
- Alternative in cases refractory to conventional care.
- Reduces or eliminates need for addictive medications.
- May be applied on schedule or PRN.
- May be self-administered by patients.
- Cumulative timer.
- Stand-alone or adjunct therapy.
Alpha-Stim in Your Practice
Alpha-Stim vs. Medication